- All the leftover veggies you have on your kitchen or some frozen veggies. You need about two cups.
- 2 litres of broth
- 150 grams of soup pasta
- 100 grams of beans. You can use black beans, frijoles, canelli beans. I usually use canned beans.
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Step by step
- On a big pot, heat a spoonful of olive oil.
- Add all the washed and finely diced veggies.
- Once they are soft, add the broth
- Add salt and pepper
- Let it cook on medium heat for a half hour.
- Add the beans and increase the heat.
- Once it starts boiling again, add the past and cook it according to the instructions.
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
You can add some nutritional yeast to add more flavour.