- A smashed banana (very ripe)
- A chia egg (a spoonful of smashed chia seeds, mixed with water)
- 16 grs of yeast
- A cup of lemon juice
- A cup of brown sugar
- two cups of rice flour
- one cup of oat flour
- a spoonful of ginger
- a spoonful of maple syrup, molasses or honey.
- one cup of melted coconut oil
- a cup of almond milk
Step by step
- Preheat the oven at 200 Celsius
- Mix the chia seeds with two spoonsful of water in a bowl and let it rest for 10 or 15 minutes.
- In a big bowl mix, the flours, ginger and yeast
- In a second bowl mix the brown sugar with the melted coconut oil. Mix until soft and add the lemon juice, maple syrup and almond milk. Add the chia mixture.
- Pour the liquids over the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Oil the cake mold with some coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture. Bake it for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before serving.