Today I bring you a quick recipe. It can last a few days on the fridge for a couple of days. It is also healthy and not expensive.
- 250 grs of pasta
- A can of chickpeas
- Some cloves of garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- Fresh or dried basil
- Nutritional yeast
- The juice of half lemon
- Olive oil
- Cook the pasta as per instructions
- In a pan, heat the olive oil. Brown the diced cloves of garlic and some cayenne pepper (the quantity depends on your personal taste)
- Sauté the chickpeas for 5 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, stir it on the pan with the garlic and cayenne. Add a spoonful of nutritional yeast, the juice of half a lemon and the basil. Mix it well and remove from the heat.
- Let the pasta cool down for a few minutes before serving.