This is a recipe I like to make when I don’t have much time the next day. It’s easy to pull together and delicious. It’s surprising how with very few ingredients you can pull off a very nutritious meal (carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins).
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of peas (or frozen peas)
- 400 grs of potatoes (you could use frozen potatoes)
- A TBSP of mustard
- 3 TBSP of olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley
Step by step
- Clean, dice and boil the potatoes.
- Drain the black beans and peas. Rise them thoroughly.
- Once the potatoes are done and have cooled down put then on big bowl along with the beans and peas.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley to taste.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil with the mustard. Add the mixture to the potato salad.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.