- 2 x SimpleV Spread Cheese (or 300 grs of any spread cheese of your choice)
- One can of coconut milk
- Half cup of flour
- Juice of an orange
- Orange zest
- 5 tbsp. brown sugar
- Half tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Half tbsp. baking soda
- Quarter tbsp. cinnamon
- Quarter tbsp. Vanilla
- A cup of oats
- Half a cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 dates
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- With a little bit of coconut oil, grease the pan
- Using a whisk beat the sugar with the melted coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together. Then, add the dates, the sugar and coconut oil mixture. mix using a blender.
- In a big bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Pour the liquids on the large bowl and mix it again with the blender.
- Pour the mixture on the greased pan. Bake it on the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely. Then, spread some jam on the top.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.