I don’t usually do New Years resolutions but seeing as I have a blog now I thought it would be a good way to keep me accountable. So, here they go:
- Study German daily: Ten minutes a day is better than a marathon on the weekends.
- Daily exercise: I used to be so good at this. We are quite active, but I do want to be stronger and more flexible. So daily workout it is.
- Cut down on trash: Save the planet one can at a time.
- Grow a garden
- Less time on the Internet, more time present.
- More fun activities with my son
- More me time
- More couple times
- Perhaps grow our family
- Find a job as soon as we get a place at a kindergarten
- Continue the blog and include posts in German and fiction.
- Read more
As you can see I’m not superstitious. 13 goals for 12 months. Let’s see how it goes!
What are your New Year’s resolutions?