Today I’m bringing an easy recipe for those nights you don’t have much energy. You are tempted to do take-out. But, you know you will feel guilty if you do it. It is also a good recipe for those who can’t cook.
You will need:
- A pot with boiling salted water or veggie broth (or a combination of both)
- Some pasta of your choice. Read the instructions to know the cooking time and the portion size per person.
- Frozen peas and spinach. Half a cup each per person. Read the instructions to know the cooking time.
- We use this dairy free pesto by Alnatura
- Once the water is boiling add the pasta. You can add the frozen peas and spinach in this pot. Just consider that the cooking time might be different.
- As soon as the time is up, drain the pasta and veggies.
- Add the pesto and mix well.
It is so easy that I almost didn’t write a recipe for it. However, it’s so simple, so good and so healthy that I had to share it.
Side note: If you have toddlers, this is a good one.